Our Supply Chain
What we buy and where we buy it matters to us
- We buy local whenever possible; our coffee is supplied by Ringtons and our bread is supplied by Geordie Bakers
- We are building an ethical supply chain. For example, we only use free range chicken and our tuna is dolphin friendly
- We are waste aware; all of our disposable coffee cups are fully compostable, a benefit you’ll seldom find on the high street
- We pay our staff the Living Wage and wo do not use zero-hour contracts
- We’ll make sure customers at your cart are aware of both your and our social and ethical commitments
Keeping it local
A taste of Newcastle
We are proud to work with high qualtiy, local suppliers - bring a taste of Newcastle to everything we produce.
We would like to thank some of our key suppliers - incluidng Rington's and the Geordie Bakers - for their continued partnerships.
We are always on the look out for local suppliers who want to work with our outlets - interested? Get in touch here.